The Finger Lakes Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Finger Lakes Hotel Reviews
Lodging options in the cities range from full-service hotels to budget chain properties and individualized B&Bs. Outside the cities you're likely to find lodgings in converted farmhouses and mansions, where two-night-minimum stays are often required on weekends, especially in summer and early fall. The Finger Lakes Bed & Breakfast Association has extensive B&B listings. 800/695-5590. www.flbba.org.
Many properties outside cities close in mid- to late fall and reopen close to Memorial Day. Book as far in advance as possible, particularly for summer and early fall. Lakeside rentals, from simple cottages to luxury homes, are good options for families and for stays of a week or longer. Finger Lakes Premier Properties has a large selection of vacation rentals. 315/536-2201 or 888/414-5253. www.fingerlakespremierproperties.com.
Many tourism offices have information about vacation rentals.
Browse Finger Lakes Hotels
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $104* & up -- Flights for Next Weekend on American, R/T American Airlines