Nightlife & the Arts in The Finger Lakes
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Nightlife & the Arts in Syracuse
Since the 1980s, Armory Square, once a weary warehouse district...
About two dozen hot-air balloons participate in this annual three-day...
Great New York State Fair
Nearly a million people visit the nearly two-week-long fair each...
The ornate 1928 Landmark Theatre hosts touring stage shows, dance...
Party in the Plaza
On Wednesday evenings from mid-May through August, Party in the...
Syracuse Stage, a professional regional theater, hosts at least...
The Syracuse Symphony, with 80 professional musicians, makes...
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $104* & up -- Flights for Next Weekend on American, R/T American Airlines