- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Bully Hill Vineyards
Bully Hill Vineyards Review
The views of Keuka Lake from here are spectacular. The wine is less so, and the tours are touristy, but the tastings are fun. Lunch and dinner are available at the Bully Hill Restaurant.
A tour of the vineyard and winery includes the Greyton H. Taylor Wine Museum, which focuses on 18th-century wine-making equipment. 607/868-4814. Mid-May-Oct., Mon.-Sat. 9-5, Sun. 11:30-5.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Book in Syracuse Fr $75+/Nt Save with Hotels.com, $10/night less
- Syracuse Savings! Book at Ramada Inn Syracuse Fr $131+/Nt Expedia
- Last Minute Vacation Sale! 7 Nts Rochester + Air Fr $746 Travelocity
- $42.86 & up : Midsize rentals in Ithaca Hotwire
- $159 & Up: Cheap Syracuse Stay — $159 Save with Hotels.com, $60/night less
First off, a big thank you to everyone for the help and advice, it was so appreciated! Read more
During the planning of our six week road trip I spent many happy hours back in the UK plundering ideas from this forum. Read more
I'm flying into JFK on May 24 to spend Memorial Day weekend playing tourist with my sister. Read more