- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Skaneateles Festival Review
Chamber music reigns during the monthlong Skaneateles Festival, which starts in early August. Pianist Jon Nakamatsu is among the many other acclaimed musicians who have been featured in the program. Performances, ranging from $12 to $30, are held in First Presbyterian Church and at the Brook Farm estate.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Starting Fr $102: Great Rochester Price Save with Hotels.com, $15/night less
- Book the Marriott Rochester Airport 3 Nts in May Fr $175+/Nt Expedia
- Look no Further! Syracuse 9 Nts + Air as Low as $868 Travelocity
- $14.95 & up : Economy rentals in Rochester Hotwire
- 3-Star Strathallan - a DoubleTree by Hilton Fr $174+/Nt — $174 Save with Hotels.com, $35/night less
First off, a big thank you to everyone for the help and advice, it was so appreciated! Read more
During the planning of our six week road trip I spent many happy hours back in the UK plundering ideas from this forum. Read more
We are coming to New York in August with 2 kids 15 and 12 flying into Newark int.
I was wondering where should we stay - near newark or in nyc near the sites. we want to do the usual i think, stateu Read more