- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Bristol Valley Theater
Bristol Valley Theater Review
Actors, directors, and other professionals from the region and from New York City come to the Bristol Valley Theater to stage musicals, dramas, and comedy productions from May through October. The former church is the only professional theatrical stage in a 50-mi radius.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Book the The East Avenue Inn & Suites 3 Nts in May Fr $134+/Nt Save with Expedia, $21/night less
- Book in Rochester Fr $119+/Nt Save with Hotels.com, $20/night less
- Save on Your Vacation: 4 Nts Crowne Plaza + Air Fr $940 Travelocity
- $19.95 & up : Full Size rentals in Rochester Hotwire
- Small budget: Stay in Rochester this May Fr $140+/Nt — $140 Save with Expedia, $22/night less
First off, a big thank you to everyone for the help and advice, it was so appreciated! Read more
During the planning of our six week road trip I spent many happy hours back in the UK plundering ideas from this forum. Read more
We are coming to New York in August with 2 kids 15 and 12 flying into Newark int.
I was wondering where should we stay - near newark or in nyc near the sites. we want to do the usual i think, stateu Read more