- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Ithaca Commons Review
Ithaca Commons, the historic center of Ithaca, is a pedestrian mall with specialty book and clothing stores as well as dozens of restaurants. Sculptures and gardens give the former motorway some texture and provide an inviting backdrop for festivals and itinerant musicians.
The Downtown Ithaca Business Improvement District maintains a Web site with a map of the shops and restaurants. 607/277-8679. www.downtownithaca.com.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $103.00 & up : 3.5-star hotels in Syracuse Hotwire
- Small budget: Stay in Syracuse this May Fr $106+/Nt Expedia
- Look no Further! Syracuse 2 Nts + Air as Low as $449 Travelocity
- $38.57 & up : Compact rentals in Ithaca Hotwire
- Book in Syracuse Fr $75+/Nt — $75 Hotels.com
First off, a big thank you to everyone for the help and advice, it was so appreciated! Read more
During the planning of our six week road trip I spent many happy hours back in the UK plundering ideas from this forum. Read more
I had not been in NYC for a few months and find bus ticket purchasing and use has changed. Read more