- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Constellation Brands Marvin Sands Performing Arts Center
Constellation Brands Marvin Sands Performing Arts Center Review
The state-of-the-art outdoor amphitheater at the Constellation Brands Marvin Sands Performing Arts Center is the summer home of the Rochester Philharmonic Orchestra. It also hosts internationally known rock, blues, jazz, and pop musicians, with seating for 15,000 under a band shell and on the grass-covered hillside.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Save Big This May! Book 3 Nts in Rochester Fr $128+/Nt Expedia
- Explore Rochester For Less! Book Fr $89+/Nt Save with Hotels.com, $16/night less
- Save on Your Vacation: 4 Nts Crowne Plaza + Air Fr $940 Travelocity
- $19.95 & up : Full Size rentals in Rochester Hotwire
- Save Big This May! Book 3 Nts in Rochester Fr $94+/Nt — $94 Expedia
First off, a big thank you to everyone for the help and advice, it was so appreciated! Read more
During the planning of our six week road trip I spent many happy hours back in the UK plundering ideas from this forum. Read more
We are coming to New York in August with 2 kids 15 and 12 flying into Newark int.
I was wondering where should we stay - near newark or in nyc near the sites. we want to do the usual i think, stateu Read more