Sights & Attractions in The Finger Lakes
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Choice Sights in The Finger Lakes
Finger Lakes National Forest
On a ridge between the southern ends of Cayuga and Seneca lakes...
Rose Hill Mansion
Six huge Ionic columns front this restored 1839 Greek Revival...
|Houses / Mansions||Geneva|
Sonnenberg Mansion and Gardens
The grounds at this 52-acre estate are a magnificent example...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Canandaigua|
Strong National Museum of Play
Play is taken seriously at the second-largest children's museum...
|Museums / Galleries||Rochester|
Watkins Glen State Park
The main entrance to this park is in downtown Watkins Glen. Campgrounds...
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Rochester Savings! Book 3 Nts in May Fr $126+/Nt Expedia
- 3.5-Star Marriott Rochester Airport Fr $209+/Nt Hotels.com
- Top Vacation Sale! 2 Nts + Air as Low as $599 Travelocity
- $17.95 & up : Midsize rentals in Rochester Hotwire
- Book Now & Save 15%: The East Avenue Inn & Suites in May — $142 Save with Expedia, $22/night less