The Hudson Valley Feature
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Top Reasons to Go to The Hudson Valley
River towns. Explore New York's rich history in its charming waterfront towns and villages.
State arks. Immerse yourself in the great outdoors by exploring the Hudson Valley's magnificent nature preserves.
Leaf peeping. Witness Mother Nature's brilliance as she shows off her full fall colors.
Shopping galore. Shop till you drop at Woodbury Common Premium Outlets—and don't miss the many eclectic boutiques and antiques shops hidden in tiny towns throughout the region.
Culinary Institute of America. Treat yourself to lunch or dinner at one of the country's leading schools for chefs.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $179 -- NYC: Weekends at Times Square Hotel, 40% Off The Milford NYC
- $175-$199 -- NYC: Hotel near Times Square incl. Holidays Courtyard New York Manhattan/Times Square West
- $1099 & up -- 7-Night Transatlantic Cruise, UK to NYC American Express Travel
- $20.95 & up -- Car Rentals across New York CarRentals.com
- $191-$239 -- Midtown Manhattan Hotel incl. Fourth of July — $191-$239 Courtyard New York Manhattan/Fifth Avenue