Shopping in The Hudson Valley
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Shopping in Kingston
The used and rare books at Alternative Books, including a large...
|Books / Stationery||Kingston|
Blue-Byrd's Haberdashery & Music
Blue-Byrd's Haberdashery & Music is a cool spot for the blues—the...
Bop to Tottom
Bop to Tottom, a whimsical mix of gift items for children of...
|Gifts / Souvenirs||Kingston|
NEXT Boutique carries quirky handcrafted and costume jewelry...
|Clothing, Jewelry / Accessories||Kingston|
Pawprints & Whiskers
If you love to pamper your pet, don't miss Pawprints & Whiskers...
Multiple dealers of delightful antiques and other old stuff...
|Antiques / Collectibles||Kingston|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $179 -- NYC: Weekends at Times Square Hotel, 40% Off The Milford NYC
- $175-$199 -- NYC: Hotel near Times Square incl. Holidays Courtyard New York Manhattan/Times Square West
- $1099 & up -- 7-Night Transatlantic Cruise, UK to NYC American Express Travel
- $20.95 & up -- Car Rentals across New York CarRentals.com
- $191-$239 -- Midtown Manhattan Hotel incl. Fourth of July — $191-$239 Courtyard New York Manhattan/Fifth Avenue