- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Legacy Golf Links. Proving that the golf ball doesn't fall far from the tee, this public course was designed by Jack Nicklaus Jr. The last hole, nicknamed "The Bear," is 459-yard monster. Legacy Dr. at U.S. 15/501, Aberdeen, NC, 28315. 910/944-8825 or 800/344-8825. www.legacygolfnc.com. 18 holes. 6495 yds. Par 72. Green Fee: $49-$109. Facilities: Driving range, 2 putting greens, pitching area, golf carts, rental clubs, pro shop, golf lessons.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $135 & up -- Charlotte, N.C.: Posh Uptown Hotel, $200 Off The Westin Charlotte