Nightlife & the Arts in Central North Carolina
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Central North Carolina Nightlife & the Arts
|A-B C-D E-M N-R S-Z « Prev |  Next »|
6th and Vine
For a classy and yet quirky evening out, try this wine bar/café...
|Wine Bars, Cafes||Winston-Salem|
American Dance Festival
This internationally known festival, held annually in June and...
American Tobacco Campus
This complex, adjacent to the Durham Bulls Athletic Park, houses...
Rock and roll, metal, country, bluegrass, and electronic all...
A Greensboro institution, this is one of the best places in the...
Blumenthal Performing Arts
Along with the 2,100-seat Belk Theatre, this performing arts...
Now more than a quarter century old, this playhouse stages six...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $135 & up -- Charlotte, N.C.: Posh Uptown Hotel, $200 Off The Westin Charlotte