All The North Carolina Coast Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The North Carolina Coast Hotels
|A-G H-M N-Z « Prev |  Next »|
A roof with varied pitches and eaves tops this contemporary, steely . . .
Bald Head Island Resort
Reached by ferry from Southport, this entire island bills itsel. . .
Fodor's Finds HotelsBook Now
Beacon House Inn
Back in the 1950s, these pine-panel rooms were a boardinghouse,. . .
|$$||Kure Beach and Carolina Beach|
The County Home B&B
Billed as something between a country inn and a bed-and-breakfast,. . .
Double Tree by Hilton
At the confluence of the Neuse and Trent rivers, this comfortable. . .
First Colony Inn
Stand on the verandas that encircle this old, three-story, cedar-shingle. . .
Less B&B than elegant mansion, Graystone is downtown but feels. . .
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Save in Wilmington: Book 3 Nts in May Fr $127+/Nt Expedia
- Super Low Wilmington Rate: Book Fr $105+/Nt Save with Hotels.com, $24/night less
- $18.95 & up : Economy rentals in New Bern Hotwire
- Book 3-Star Residence Inn Wilmington Landfall Fr $365+/Nt — $365 Expedia
- $21.95 & up : Full Size rentals in New Bern — $22 Hotwire