Sights & Attractions in The North Carolina Coast
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Morehead City
Just over the high-rise bridge from Morehead City to the beach...
Bogue Banks Beaches
Fort Macon State Park anchors the east end, and family-friendly...
Fort Macon State Park
The centerpiece of the park is the 1834 pentagon-shape fortress...
The History Place
A large artifact collection reflects the history of Carteret...
|Museums / Galleries||Morehead City|
North Carolina Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores
Touch a stingray, look a shark in the eye, or see a rare white...
|Zoos / Aquariums||Morehead City|
The North Carolina Seafood Festival
This much anticipated and heavily attended festival occurs on...
Browse All North Carolina Coast Sights
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $85.00 & up : 3-star hotels in New Bern Hotwire
- Save in New Bern: Book 3 Nts in May Fr $117+/Nt Expedia
- $20.95 & up : Midsize rentals in New Bern Hotwire
- Save in New Bern: Book 3 Nts in May Fr $160+/Nt — $160 Expedia
- $19.95 & up : Compact rentals in New Bern — $20 Hotwire