Sights & Attractions in The North Carolina Coast
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Cape Lookout National Seashore
Cape Lookout Beach
White sand beaches, blue-green waters, and a tall lighthouse mark...
|Beaches, Parks, Islands, Nautical Sites||Cape Lookout National Seashore|
Cape Lookout Lighthouse
When the original red-and-white-striped 1812 lighthouse proved...
|Nautical Sites||Cape Lookout National Seashore|
Inhabited from 1753 until the early 1970s, the village listed...
|Towns||Cape Lookout National Seashore|
Wild, wooded, and undeveloped, this 7½-mi-long barrier...
|Beaches, Parks, Islands||Cape Lookout National Seashore|
Browse All North Carolina Coast Sights
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $104* & up -- Flights for Next Weekend on American, R/T American Airlines