Sights & Attractions in Theodore Roosevelt National Park
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Theodore Roosevelt National Park
|A-E F-M N-Q R-Z « Prev |  Next »|
All three visitor centers show 13-minute film focusing on the...
|Arts / Performance Venues||Theodore Roosevelt National Park|
At 2,855 feet, this is one of the highest points in the park...
|Viewpoints||Theodore Roosevelt National Park|
Chateau de Mores State Historic Site
The French nobleman for whom the chateau is named erected this...
|Houses / Mansions||Outside the Park|
This is in a lovely valley near the river. There are fire pits...
|Restaurants||Theodore Roosevelt National Park|
Dakota Dinosaur Museum
A huge triceratops greets you at the entrance of this museum...
|Museums / Galleries||Outside the Park|
This unit of the park is composed of the 218 acres of ranchland...
|Nature Preserves||Theodore Roosevelt National Park|
Rangers host hour-long presentations and discussions on such...
|Tours||Theodore Roosevelt National Park|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $89.00 & up : 3-star hotels in Dickinson Hotwire
- $139 & Up: Cheap Dickinson Stay Save with Hotels.com, $10/night less
- $87.00 & up : Full Size rentals in Dickinson Hotwire
- Dickinson Savings! Book at Ramada Grand Dakota Lodge Fr $141+/Nt — $141 Expedia
- $83.00 & up : Midsize rentals in Dickinson — $83 Hotwire