Tandoor India Review
Decorative objects scattered around this low-key Market Place restaurant—brass objects and large paintings—are as traditional as the northern Indian cuisine. There are many vegetarian selections on the menu; the palak paneer (creamed spinach) is popular. The lunch buffet is a steal at $7. There's open-air patio dining with garden view, and a salad bar, too.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Ramada Downtown Cincinnati on Sale: Book 3 Nts in May Fr $105+/Nt Expedia
- Cincinnati Savings! Book at Quality & Suites Central Fr $100+/Nt Expedia
- Cincinnati on Sale! 1 Nts + Air as Low as $407 Travelocity
- $11.95 & up : Midsize rentals in Cincinnati Hotwire
- Visit Cincinnati for Less: Hotels Fr $103+/Nt — $103 Travelocity
We (4 adults) took our quick weekend trip to Cleveland (Saturday to Monday) and had a great time - many thanks to all who contributed!
Our first stop on the journey from Detroit to Cleveland was a stop Read more
The Amtrak rail works after 11 pm until early morning at Cincinnati Union Station within Cincinnati Museum Center. Read more
My husband and I are planning a cross country trip (starting @Pennsylvania) to see Major League and Minor League baseball games and also site seeing. Read more