Cincinnati Flying Pig Marathon
Cincinnati Flying Pig Marathon Review
One of the tougher marathon courses around, the Flying Pig actually is a beginner-friendly affair—more participants are first-timers than at other marathons, and the festivities also include a half-marathon, 10K, and 5K, four-person relay teams, and kids races. Bands and spectators are legion around the course, and the Pig has become one of the town's signature events, held the first weekend in May.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Small budget: Stay in Cincinnati this May Fr $89+/Nt Expedia
- $65.00 & up : 3-star hotels in Cincinnati Hotwire
- Top Vacation Sale! 8 Nts + Air as Low as $848 Travelocity
- $8.95 & up : Compact rentals in Cincinnati Hotwire
- Save in Cincinnati: Book 3 Nts in May Fr $159+/Nt — $159 Expedia
We (4 adults) took our quick weekend trip to Cleveland (Saturday to Monday) and had a great time - many thanks to all who contributed!
Our first stop on the journey from Detroit to Cleveland was a stop Read more
The Amtrak rail works after 11 pm until early morning at Cincinnati Union Station within Cincinnati Museum Center. Read more
We are planning to visit Cedar Point on a couple of weekdays during the third week of June. Read more