Skyline Chili Review
For many Cincinnati expatriates, the first stop on a hometown visit is the nearest Skyline Chili parlor. Whichever way they take it—three-way (chili with spaghetti and shredded cheddar cheese), four-way (chili with spaghetti, cheese, and onions), or cheese Coney (chili with shredded cheddar on a hot dog with bun)—people here are passionate about their chili. A tip for blending in—don't twirl your spaghetti; cut it with the side of your fork and scoop up a mouthful.
- Address: 643 Vine St., Downtown, Cincinnati, OH, 45202 | Map It
- Phone: 513/241-2020
- Website: www.skylinechili.com/
- Location: Downtown
- Credit cards accepted.
- 290 Ludlow Ave., Clifton, Cincinnati, OH, 513/221-2142
- 254 E. 4th St., Downtown, Cincinnati, OH, 513/241-4848
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Book 3.5-Star Crowne Plaza Cincinnati North Fr $120+/Nt Expedia
- Visit Cincinnati for Less: Hotels Fr $149+/Nt Travelocity
- Ramada Inn & Conference Center Biggest Sale! 2 Nts + Air Fr $677 Travelocity
- $9.95 & up : Economy rentals in Cincinnati Hotwire
- Cincinnati Savings! Book at Comfort Inn Northeast Fr $101+/Nt — $101 Expedia
We (4 adults) took our quick weekend trip to Cleveland (Saturday to Monday) and had a great time - many thanks to all who contributed!
Our first stop on the journey from Detroit to Cleveland was a stop Read more
The Amtrak rail works after 11 pm until early morning at Cincinnati Union Station within Cincinnati Museum Center. Read more
We are planning to visit Cedar Point on a couple of weekdays during the third week of June. Read more