Fodor's FindsLowest Price Guarantee
Cincinnatian Hotel Review
A sedate 1882 French Second Empire-style hotel, the Cincinnatian offers contemporary elegance along with gracious personal service. The marble-and-walnut staircase is original, and ornate furniture and fine linens fill the spacious rooms. You can have afternoon tea or dine in the Palace Restaurant. It's not the largest hotel in Cincinnati, but it is the best.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Visit Cincinnati for Less: Hotels Fr $103+/Nt Travelocity
- Cincinnati Savings! Book at BEST WESTERN Clermont Fr $108+/Nt Expedia
- Cincinnati on Sale! 1 Nts + Air as Low as $407 Travelocity
- $13.95 & up : Full Size rentals in Cincinnati Hotwire
- Visit Cincinnati for Less: Hotels Fr $159+/Nt — $159 Travelocity
We (4 adults) took our quick weekend trip to Cleveland (Saturday to Monday) and had a great time - many thanks to all who contributed!
Our first stop on the journey from Detroit to Cleveland was a stop Read more
The Amtrak rail works after 11 pm until early morning at Cincinnati Union Station within Cincinnati Museum Center. Read more
My husband and I are planning a cross country trip (starting @Pennsylvania) to see Major League and Minor League baseball games and also site seeing. Read more