Best Western Premier Mariemont Inn
Fodor's FindsLowest Price Guarantee
Best Western Premier Mariemont Inn Review
The Old English Tudor-style building, which is on the National Register of Historic Places, was built in 1926 as part of the planned suburban village of Mariemont. (Everything—even the cash machine—is in the Tudor style.) The inn is on the tree-shaded village square, near shops and boutiques and across the street from the arthouse Mariemont Theatre. Some rooms have hand-carved oak headboards and tapestries. Mariemont is on the eastern edge of the city, a 20-minute drive along Columbia Parkway (and the Ohio River) from Downtown.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $96.00 & up : 4-star hotels in Cincinnati Hotwire
- Visit Cincinnati for Less: Hotels Fr $85+/Nt Travelocity
- $12.95 & up : Midsize rentals in Cincinnati Hotwire
- $47.00 & up : 3-star hotels in Cincinnati — $47 Hotwire
- $10.95 & up : Compact rentals in Cincinnati — $11 Hotwire
We (4 adults) took our quick weekend trip to Cleveland (Saturday to Monday) and had a great time - many thanks to all who contributed!
Our first stop on the journey from Detroit to Cleveland was a stop Read more
The Amtrak rail works after 11 pm until early morning at Cincinnati Union Station within Cincinnati Museum Center. Read more
We are planning to visit Cedar Point on a couple of weekdays during the third week of June. Read more