Garfield Suites Hotel
Fodor's FindsLowest Price Guarantee
Garfield Suites Hotel Review
The glass greenhouse lobby of Garfield Suites is across the street from Piatt Park, a small urban park (Cincinnati's first) with a statue of President James Garfield. Many of the suites in the 16-story, contemporary building have balconies and spectacular views of the city. Room furnishings are on the older side but clean and well maintained. The hotel is directly across the street from the main library and three blocks from the center of town.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $46.00 & up : 3-star hotels in Cincinnati Hotwire
- Visit Cincinnati for Less: Hotels Fr $85+/Nt Travelocity
- Cincinnati on Sale! 4 Nts + Air as Low as $516 Travelocity
- $8.95 & up : Compact rentals in Cincinnati Hotwire
- Small budget: Book BEST WESTERN Clermont 3 Nts in May Fr $108+/Nt — $108 Expedia
We (4 adults) took our quick weekend trip to Cleveland (Saturday to Monday) and had a great time - many thanks to all who contributed!
Our first stop on the journey from Detroit to Cleveland was a stop Read more
The Amtrak rail works after 11 pm until early morning at Cincinnati Union Station within Cincinnati Museum Center. Read more
We are planning to visit Cedar Point on a couple of weekdays during the third week of June. Read more