Palace Restaurant Review
Appearance is almost as important as flavor at this lavish art deco restaurant in the landmark Cincinnatian Hotel downtown. Frederick Pissaro, great-grandson of the celebrated Impressionist painter, created artwork exclusively for the Palace. But the menu, which is pricey and continental (pheasant soup, rack of lamb, meatloaf), measures up well. New chef Romuald Jung, who has worked under some of the best in Europe and America, draws on his French and German influences to please older, upper-crust patrons.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $113.00 & up : 4-star hotels in Cincinnati Hotwire
- Visit Cincinnati for Less: Hotels Fr $103+/Nt Travelocity
- Cincinnati on Sale! 1 Nts + Air as Low as $407 Travelocity
- $13.95 & up : Full Size rentals in Cincinnati Hotwire
- Save Big This May! Book 3 Nts in Cincinnati Fr $108+/Nt — $108 Expedia
We (4 adults) took our quick weekend trip to Cleveland (Saturday to Monday) and had a great time - many thanks to all who contributed!
Our first stop on the journey from Detroit to Cleveland was a stop Read more
The Amtrak rail works after 11 pm until early morning at Cincinnati Union Station within Cincinnati Museum Center. Read more
My husband and I are planning a cross country trip (starting @Pennsylvania) to see Major League and Minor League baseball games and also site seeing. Read more