Marriott Kingsgate Conference Hotel
Fodor's FindsLowest Price Guarantee
Marriott Kingsgate Conference Hotel Review
Good lodging can be limited around the University of Cincinnati. Many visitors end up staying in a bed and breakfast near this urban campus or in a Downtown hotel, but the Marriott Kingsgate is an excellent alternative. It's on the UC hospital campus, a few blocks from the Cincinnati Zoo, and five minutes from downtown Cincinnati. Rooms are clean, and the beds especially plush. The campus area can be congested and does not have ready Interstate access. If you plan on a lot of back-and-forth travel outside the Downtown/UC area, consider staying in another neighborhood.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $113.00 & up : 4-star hotels in Cincinnati Hotwire
- Save Big This May! Book 3 Nts in Cincinnati Fr $108+/Nt Expedia
- Cincinnati on Sale! 1 Nts + Air as Low as $407 Travelocity
- $11.95 & up : Midsize rentals in Cincinnati Hotwire
- $131.00 & up : 4.5-star hotels in Cincinnati — $131 Hotwire
We (4 adults) took our quick weekend trip to Cleveland (Saturday to Monday) and had a great time - many thanks to all who contributed!
Our first stop on the journey from Detroit to Cleveland was a stop Read more
The Amtrak rail works after 11 pm until early morning at Cincinnati Union Station within Cincinnati Museum Center. Read more
My husband and I are planning a cross country trip (starting @Pennsylvania) to see Major League and Minor League baseball games and also site seeing. Read more