Mount Adams Pavilion
Mount Adams Pavilion Review
DJs dish up hip-hop, rock, house, and funk on two levels at Mount Adams Pavilion. The Pavilion does double-duty for an eclectic crowd as dance club and romantic aerie—four levels of decks in the back provide impressive views of downtown and the Ohio River.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $46.00 & up : 3-star hotels in Cincinnati Hotwire
- Visit Cincinnati for Less: Hotels Fr $85+/Nt Travelocity
- Cincinnati on Sale! 4 Nts + Air as Low as $516 Travelocity
- $8.95 & up : Compact rentals in Cincinnati Hotwire
- Small budget: Book BEST WESTERN Clermont 3 Nts in May Fr $108+/Nt — $108 Expedia
We (4 adults) took our quick weekend trip to Cleveland (Saturday to Monday) and had a great time - many thanks to all who contributed!
Our first stop on the journey from Detroit to Cleveland was a stop Read more
The Amtrak rail works after 11 pm until early morning at Cincinnati Union Station within Cincinnati Museum Center. Read more
We are planning to visit Cedar Point on a couple of weekdays during the third week of June. Read more