Parker House Bed and Breakfast
Parker House Bed and Breakfast Review
A restored 1878 Victorian mansion near the University of Cincinnati is now a B&B. Parker House has a music parlor, antique furnishings, reproduction wall coverings, and murals of Beethoven and Mozart hand-painted on the ceiling. Guests can use the kitchen.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $96.00 & up : 4-star hotels in Cincinnati Hotwire
- Visit Cincinnati for Less: Hotels Fr $85+/Nt Travelocity
- $13.47 & up : Full Size rentals in Cincinnati Hotwire
- $47.00 & up : 3-star hotels in Cincinnati — $47 Hotwire
- $9.95 & up : Economy rentals in Cincinnati — $10 Hotwire
We (4 adults) took our quick weekend trip to Cleveland (Saturday to Monday) and had a great time - many thanks to all who contributed!
Our first stop on the journey from Detroit to Cleveland was a stop Read more
The Amtrak rail works after 11 pm until early morning at Cincinnati Union Station within Cincinnati Museum Center. Read more
We are planning to visit Cedar Point on a couple of weekdays during the third week of June. Read more