The Cincinnati-Northern Kentucky International Airport, a hub for Delta Airlines, is 13 mi south of downtown Cincinnati in northern Kentucky. Large mosaic murals in the terminal portray the life of the American worker. The works, by Winold Reiss, were moved here from the Union Terminal in 1974.
Airport Executive Shuttle makes regular trips from the airport to downtown hotels ($14 one-way, $24 round-trip). Taxis downtown cost about $25 plus tip.
Cincinnati-Northern Kentucky International Airport. Box 752000, Cincinnati, OH, 45275. 606/767-3151.
Airport Executive Shuttle. 859/261-8601.
Taxi Desk. 859/767-326.
American. 800/433-7300. www.aa.com.
Continental Airlines. 800/525-0280. www.flycontinental.com.
Delta. 800/221-1212. www.delta.com.
Delta Connection-ComAir. 800/221-1212. www.comair.com.
Northwest. 800/225-2525. www.nwa.com.
Skyway: The Midwest Express Connection. 800/452-2022. www.midwestexpress.com.
United. 800/241-6522. www.united.com.
US Airways. 800/428-4322. www.usair.com.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $104* & up -- Flights for Next Weekend on American, R/T American Airlines