Buses are inbound to Cleveland from all points. Greyhound is the major service, and the buses are timely, though they often arrive in Cleveland early in the morning or late at night, especially if travelers arrive from the East Coast or points west of Chicago. Weekenders coming in from cities within Ohio will find more flexible and convenient schedules.
The downtown bus terminal is large, with more than 20 gates. Frequent stops from departure to destination lengthen the trip relative to a car ride, but the service is dependable and safe.
Round-trip fares for two people inbound from Columbus, Ohio, cost about $80; from Cincinnati, around $140.
Greyhound Bus Terminal. 1465 Chester Ave., Downtown, Cleveland, OH, 44113. 216/781-0520. www.greyhound.com.
Greyhound. 800/229-9424 or 216/781-0520. www.greyhound.com.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $140* & up -- Nationwide Flights on American, R/T American Airlines
- $104* & up -- Flights for Next Weekend on American, R/T — $104 American Airlines