Plaza Restaurant Review
On the second floor of the Hyatt on Capitol Square, the lavish Plaza has a spectacular view of the state capitol building and an outdoor fountain courtyard. The views are eclipsed by the food. Imaginative appetizers complement fine Continental-inspired fare that might include osso buco, Wiener schnitzel, or a New York strip steak.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Columbus Savings! Book 3 Nts in May Fr $89+/Nt Expedia
- Starting Fr $92: Great Columbus Price Hotels.com
- 4% OFF BEST WESTERN PLUS Port Columbus! 8 Nts + Air Fr $540 Travelocity
- $8.95 & up : Economy rentals in Columbus Hotwire
- Columbus Savings! Book at Super 8 Motel Columbus Fr $47+/Nt — $47 Expedia
We (4 adults) took our quick weekend trip to Cleveland (Saturday to Monday) and had a great time - many thanks to all who contributed!
Our first stop on the journey from Detroit to Cleveland was a stop Read more
The Amtrak rail works after 11 pm until early morning at Cincinnati Union Station within Cincinnati Museum Center. Read more
My husband and I are planning a cross country trip (starting @Pennsylvania) to see Major League and Minor League baseball games and also site seeing. Read more