Newport Music Hall
Newport Music Hall Review
Calling itself "the longest continually running rock club In America," Newport Music Hall has featured artists including Todd Rundgren, the Indigo Girls, U2, David Bowie, B. B. King, Tom Petty, Metallica, and Smashing Pumpkins. It's housed in the old State Theater north of the Short North.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $59.00 & up : 3-star hotels in Columbus Hotwire
- 3.5-Star Renaissance Columbus Downtown Fr $239+/Nt Hotels.com
- 11% OFF The Lofts & Suites! 9 Nts + Air Fr $1,258 Travelocity
- $8.95 & up : Economy rentals in Columbus Hotwire
- $82.00 & up : 3.5-star hotels in Columbus — $82 Hotwire
We (4 adults) took our quick weekend trip to Cleveland (Saturday to Monday) and had a great time - many thanks to all who contributed!
Our first stop on the journey from Detroit to Cleveland was a stop Read more
The Amtrak rail works after 11 pm until early morning at Cincinnati Union Station within Cincinnati Museum Center. Read more
We are planning to visit Cedar Point on a couple of weekdays during the third week of June. Read more