Red, White and Boom
Red, White and Boom Review
The annual Independence Day celebration held on July 3, full of live music, a parade, and food, is topped off by one of the most extravagant fireworks displays in the Midwest.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- May deal: Knights Inn Columbus North Fr $47+/Nt Expedia
- 3-Star Hyatt Place Columbus/Worthington Fr $127+/Nt Save with Hotels.com, $7/night less
- Super Sale! 9 Nts Crowne Plaza Columbus Downtown + Air Fr $1,187 Travelocity
- $8.95 & up : Economy rentals in Columbus Hotwire
- Save in Columbus: Book 3 Nts in May Fr $84+/Nt — $84 Save with Expedia, $18/night less
We (4 adults) took our quick weekend trip to Cleveland (Saturday to Monday) and had a great time - many thanks to all who contributed!
Our first stop on the journey from Detroit to Cleveland was a stop Read more
The Amtrak rail works after 11 pm until early morning at Cincinnati Union Station within Cincinnati Museum Center. Read more
We are planning to visit Cedar Point on a couple of weekdays during the third week of June. Read more