Hall of Fame Cafes
Hall of Fame Cafes Review
Like a Hard Rock Cafe for fans who bleed scarlet-and-gray, this shrine to past OSU greats preserves Buckeye paraphernalia, photos, memorabilia, and trophies. À la Hollywood, there are even stars on the floor with the names of great former Buckeyes. Big screen TVs in the Arena Room keep you focused on the game while you nosh on burgers and wings. More upscale dining selections such as prime rib and filet mignon are on the menu in the Trophy Room.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $75.00 & up : 3.5-star hotels in Columbus Hotwire
- Book in Columbus Fr $152+/Nt Hotels.com
- Columbus on Sale! 8 Nts + Air as Low as $595 Travelocity
- $8.95 & up : Economy rentals in Columbus Hotwire
- $85.00 & up : 4-star hotels in Columbus — $85 Hotwire
We (4 adults) took our quick weekend trip to Cleveland (Saturday to Monday) and had a great time - many thanks to all who contributed!
Our first stop on the journey from Detroit to Cleveland was a stop Read more
The Amtrak rail works after 11 pm until early morning at Cincinnati Union Station within Cincinnati Museum Center. Read more
My husband and I are planning a cross country trip (starting @Pennsylvania) to see Major League and Minor League baseball games and also site seeing. Read more