Dragonfly Neo-V Review
Vegan cuisine gets a gourmet twist in this eatery at the cusp of the Short North and Victorian Village. The limited seasonal menu is built around local, organic ingredients. This isn't a retro hippie haven with sprouts and tofu, however. Expect bold, intense flavors, unlikely combinations and artistic presentations. Chef Magdiale Womark is serious about getting the freshest foods he can; a kitchen garden behind the restaurant helps fuel his creations. The stark, minimalist lines of the restaurant are repeated in the connected art gallery.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $85.00 & up : 4-star hotels in Columbus Hotwire
- 3.5-Star Renaissance Columbus Downtown Fr $239+/Nt Save with Hotels.com, $40/night less
- Columbus on Sale! 8 Nts + Air as Low as $595 Travelocity
- $8.95 & up : Economy rentals in Columbus Hotwire
- $82.00 & up : 3-star hotels in Columbus — $82 Hotwire
We (4 adults) took our quick weekend trip to Cleveland (Saturday to Monday) and had a great time - many thanks to all who contributed!
Our first stop on the journey from Detroit to Cleveland was a stop Read more
The Amtrak rail works after 11 pm until early morning at Cincinnati Union Station within Cincinnati Museum Center. Read more
My husband and I are planning a cross country trip (starting @Pennsylvania) to see Major League and Minor League baseball games and also site seeing. Read more