Hilton Garden Inn Columbus/Polaris
Fodor's FindsLowest Price Guarantee
Hilton Garden Inn Columbus/Polaris Review
One of Columbus's newer hotels is directly across the street from Polaris Fashion Place and an easy drive to most of Columbus's northern suburbs. Rooms have sofas, microwaves, and coffee pots, and the Wi-Fi is complementary.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $58.00 & up : 3-star hotels in Columbus Hotwire
- Super Low Columbus Rate: Book Fr $44+/Nt Save with Hotels.com, $6/night less
- Columbus on Sale! 9 Nts + Air as Low as $865 Travelocity
- $12.73 & up : Full Size rentals in Columbus Hotwire
- $81.00 & up : 3.5-star hotels in Columbus — $81 Hotwire
We (4 adults) took our quick weekend trip to Cleveland (Saturday to Monday) and had a great time - many thanks to all who contributed!
Our first stop on the journey from Detroit to Cleveland was a stop Read more
The Amtrak rail works after 11 pm until early morning at Cincinnati Union Station within Cincinnati Museum Center. Read more
We are planning to visit Cedar Point on a couple of weekdays during the third week of June. Read more