Short North Bed & Breakfast
Short North Bed & Breakfast Review
A bed-and-breakfast with an artistic theme, this restored 1917 brick town house in Italian Village is near Downtown. Each room is named for an artist—Ansel Adams, Degas, Picasso—and furnished with antique and modern furnishings. Downstairs, a gallery displays the works of local artists in exhibitions that change every two months. The cobblestone patio off the rear of the house is a fine place to sit and ponder whether life really does imitate art. All rooms have private baths.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $104* & up -- Flights for Next Weekend on American, R/T American Airlines
We (4 adults) took our quick weekend trip to Cleveland (Saturday to Monday) and had a great time - many thanks to all who contributed!
Our first stop on the journey from Detroit to Cleveland was a stop Read more
The Amtrak rail works after 11 pm until early morning at Cincinnati Union Station within Cincinnati Museum Center. Read more
We are planning to visit Cedar Point on a couple of weekdays during the third week of June. Read more