Two smallish dining rooms with lacquered art deco chairs, eclectic paintings, and subdued colors make up this Short North restaurant. The menu of contemporary and classic French dishes changes every six weeks to take advantage of in-season produce, as exemplified by the veal loin medallions with red peppers, shallots, glace de viande (meat glaze), and crème fraîche.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Starting Fr $161: Great Columbus Price Save with Hotels.com, $8/night less
- May deal: Residence Inn Columbus Worthington Fr $163+/Nt Expedia
- Last Minute Vacation Sale! 7 Nts Columbus + Air Fr $749 Travelocity
- Starting Fr $187: Great Columbus Price — $187 Save with Hotels.com, $20/night less
- Super Sale! 7 Nts BEST WESTERN PLUS Port Columbus + Air Fr $511 — $511 Travelocity
We (4 adults) took our quick weekend trip to Cleveland (Saturday to Monday) and had a great time - many thanks to all who contributed!
Our first stop on the journey from Detroit to Cleveland was a stop Read more
The Amtrak rail works after 11 pm until early morning at Cincinnati Union Station within Cincinnati Museum Center. Read more
We are planning to visit Cedar Point on a couple of weekdays during the third week of June. Read more