Sights & Attractions in Columbus
Fodor's Choice Sights in Columbus
Columbus Museum of Art
Four blocks east of the state capitol, this collection is particularly...
|Museums / Galleries||Columbus|
Columbus Zoo and Aquarium
Zoo director emeritus "Jungle Jack" Hanna draws the late-night...
|Zoos / Aquariums||Columbus|
German Village, the 233-acre enclave of preserved cottages and...
|Neighborhoods / Streets||German Village|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $104* & up -- Flights for Next Weekend on American, R/T American Airlines