- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Jen's Garden Review
This "garden" has grown to become a top-class restaurant, and offers a three-course prix-fixe option as well as its traditional five-course meal. In keeping with the European custom of small servings, the courses are deliberately integrated so that the flavors complement each other. The menu changes often to incorperate seasonal specialites and fresh products, with choices for each course: smoked trout with gruyere dip, pork chop with chanterelle risotto and roasted beets, olive oil cake with mascarpone icing. If one particular dish tantalizes the senses, ordering à la carte is also an option.
- Address: 403 E. Hood Ave., Sisters, OR, 97759 | Map It
- Phone: 541/549-2699
- Hours: No lunch
- Website: www.intimatecottagecuisine.com
- Location: Sisters
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Mon. and Tues. in fall and spring and for a few weeks around Thanksgiving and after Valentine's Day.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $77.00 & up : 3.5-star hotels in Redmond Hotwire
- Small budget: Stay in Redmond this May Fr $263+/Nt Expedia
- $23.95 & up : Full Size rentals in Redmond Hotwire
- Visit Redmond for Less: Hotels Fr $54+/Nt — $54 Travelocity
- $20.95 & up : Midsize rentals in Redmond — $21 Hotwire
This past weekend I travelled with a group of friends to Southern Oregon.- started in Eugene We travelled south on I-5 to Oakland, an old historic town. The main street consists mostly of antique stores Read more
Back home safe and sound...had a wonderful trip and enjoyed seeing 'new for us' territories!
We left Sun City at 3 on April 1..Easter Monday and drove to Flagstaff. Desert flowers were beautiful Read more
Following a conference in Corte Madera the end of June, DH and I will be spending the first 8 days of July in northern CA/Redwood area and at Lassen Volcano. Read more
· News & Features
Memorial Day is the unofficial start of what we like to call "weekend getaway season." ... Read more
Wineries have a very obvious main draw.... Read more
The Aran Islands (Inishmore, Inishmaan, and Inisheer) are three small, but adventure-packed islands o... Read more