- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Boathouse Review
From a simple marina tackle shop comes a woodsy boathouse, replete with pine, Mexican tiling, Native American art, and water as far as the eye can see. Sophisticated homestyle dishes are zesty variations on such core elements as New York steak, salmon, pork, and duck. Many fine Northwest and California wines are available by the bottle or glass. Lovely food and the management's genuine joie de vivre give the Boathouse its unique flavor. Reservations are not required, but best to make them for dinner if you are driving from Sisters.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $77.00 & up : 3.5-star hotels in Redmond Hotwire
- Redmond Savings! Book at The Lodge at Eagle Crest Fr $263+/Nt Expedia
- $20.95 & up : Midsize rentals in Redmond Hotwire
- Look no Further! Redmond Hotels Fr $54+/Nt — $54 Travelocity
- $23.95 & up : Full Size rentals in Redmond — $24 Hotwire
This past weekend I travelled with a group of friends to Southern Oregon.- started in Eugene We travelled south on I-5 to Oakland, an old historic town. The main street consists mostly of antique stores Read more
Back home safe and sound...had a wonderful trip and enjoyed seeing 'new for us' territories!
We left Sun City at 3 on April 1..Easter Monday and drove to Flagstaff. Desert flowers were beautiful Read more
For the first time in 20+ years, The North entrance of Crater Lake NP has opened before Memorial Day.
By no means is all of the snow in the park melted. The East Rim and Pinnacles roads will remain closed, Read more
· News & Features
The Swiss city of Basel is getting ready to host to the who's who of the art world yet again, with the... Read more
Do you suffer from Vacation Deprivation?... Read more
Steinbeck said it well—no matter how many plans you make, its the destination that scoops you up... Read more