The Cabins at Mazama Village
At a Glance
- clean and well-kept facility
- lots of traffic into adjacent campground
The Cabins at Mazama Village Review
In a wooded area 7 mi south of the lake, this complex is made up of several A-frame buildings. Most of the modest rooms have two queen beds and a private bath. These rooms fill up fast, so book early. A convenience store and gas station are nearby in the village.
- Address: Mazama Village, near Annie Spring entrance station, Crater Lake National Park, OR, 97604 | Map It
- Phone: 541/594-2255; 888/774-2728
- Website: www.craterlakelodges.com
- Location: Crater Lake National Park
- 40 rooms.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed mid-Oct.--late May.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $77.00 & up : 3-star hotels in Klamath Falls Hotwire
- 3-Star Running Y Ranch Fr $116+/Nt Save with Hotels.com, $12/night less
- Klamath Falls Savings! Book at Days Inn Klamath Falls Fr $56+/Nt — $56 Expedia
- Starting Fr $60: Great Klamath Falls Price — $60 Save with Hotels.com, $15/night less
- Save Big This May! Book 3 Nts at Comfort Inn & Suites Fr $106+/Nt — $106 Expedia
This past weekend I travelled with a group of friends to Southern Oregon.- started in Eugene We travelled south on I-5 to Oakland, an old historic town. The main street consists mostly of antique stores Read more
Back home safe and sound...had a wonderful trip and enjoyed seeing 'new for us' territories!
We left Sun City at 3 on April 1..Easter Monday and drove to Flagstaff. Desert flowers were beautiful Read more
Following a conference in Corte Madera the end of June, DH and I will be spending the first 8 days of July in northern CA/Redwood area and at Lassen Volcano. Read more
· News & Features
A New York City judge has ruled against the use of apartments for "transient tenants," which includes... Read more
Memorial Day is the unofficial start of what we like to call "weekend getaway season."... Read more
Wineries have a very obvious main draw.... Read more