Prospect Historic Hotel Bed and Breakfast
At a Glance
- three waterfalls within walking distance
- large property with beautiful grounds and creek
- on-site owners
- Prospect is a very small town
- breakfast is not included with motel units
Prospect Historic Hotel Bed and Breakfast Review
Noted individuals such as Theodore Roosevelt, Zane Grey, Jack London, and William Jennings Bryan have stayed here (in rooms that now bear their names). Located 39 mi southwest of the park entrance on Highway 62, the main house has quaint, country-style bed-and-breakfast accommodations. The elegant Dinner House restaurant serves hearty pasta, chicken, and the signature prime-rib special to hotel guests and the public from May through October. Behind the main house are clean, less pricey motel units where some pets are allowed.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- 3-Star Shilo Suites Klamath Falls Fr $121+/Nt Save with Hotels.com, $13/night less
- Klamath Falls Savings! Book 3 Nts in May Fr $83+/Nt Expedia
- $31.95 & up : Full Size rentals in Klamath Falls Hotwire
- $60 & Up: Cheap Klamath Falls Stay — $60 Save with Hotels.com, $15/night less
- $26.95 & up : Compact rentals in Klamath Falls — $27 Hotwire
This past weekend I travelled with a group of friends to Southern Oregon.- started in Eugene We travelled south on I-5 to Oakland, an old historic town. The main street consists mostly of antique stores Read more
Back home safe and sound...had a wonderful trip and enjoyed seeing 'new for us' territories!
We left Sun City at 3 on April 1..Easter Monday and drove to Flagstaff. Desert flowers were beautiful Read more
For the first time in 20+ years, The North entrance of Crater Lake NP has opened before Memorial Day.
By no means is all of the snow in the park melted. The East Rim and Pinnacles roads will remain closed, Read more
· News & Features
Whether as an ending to a South American tour or as a trip of solely outdoor adventures, Patagonia calls ... Read more
The Swiss city of Basel is getting ready to host to the who's who of the art world yet again, with the... Read more
Do you suffer from Vacation Deprivation?... Read more