Fodor's Choice: The Best Hotels in Portland
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Choice Portland Hotels
The quintessential Portland hotel, Ace makes the "hipster" aesthetic . . .
More than deserving of its reputation for quality, from the teak-paneled. . .
If you want a taste of Hollywood's Golden Era, this one's fo. . .
A departure from the safe earth tones of most hotels, this luxury. . .
Lion and the Rose Victorian Bed & Breakfast Inn
Oak and mahogany floors, original light fixtures, and a coffered. . .
|$$$||East of the Willamette River|
McMenamins Kennedy School
In a renovated elementary school in northeast Portland, this may. . .
|$$||East of the Willamette River|
If you're looking for the cosmopolitan flair of a larger city. . .
All the guest rooms here have muted color schemes, Craftsman-style. . .
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $99-$149 -- Central Oregon Resort w/Mountain Views, 45% Off The Lodge at Eagle Crest