- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Portland Hotel Reviews
The hotels near the city center and on the riverfront are appealing for their proximity to Portland's attractions. MAX light rail is within easy walking distance of most properties. Additional accommodations clustered near the Convention Center and the airport are almost all chain hotels that tend to be less expensive than those found downtown. Several beautiful bed-and-breakfasts are in the northwest and northeast residential neighborhoods.
Most of Portland's luxury hotels can be booked for under $250 per night. If you are willing to stay outside the downtown area, you can easily find a room in a suburban chain hotel for well under $100 per night. Before booking your stay, visit www.travelportland.com to check out "Portland Perks" packages.
Browse Portland Hotels
- Hotel Monaco
- Lion and the Rose Victorian Bed & Breakfast Inn
- East of the Willamette River
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $99-$149 -- Central Oregon Resort w/Mountain Views, 45% Off The Lodge at Eagle Crest