Nightlife & the Arts in Southern Oregon
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Southern Oregon Nightlife & the Arts
Each summer some of the finest musicians in the world gather for...
Craterian Ginger Rogers Theater
The late Hollywood star Ginger Rogers retired to this area, and...
On 9 acres along the Williamson River, Kla-Mo-Ya Casino, 22 mi...
Oregon Shakespeare Festival
From mid-February to early November, more than 100,000 Bard-loving...
Ross Ragland Theater
The 700-seat Ross Ragland Theater, a 1939 art deco building...
Standing Stone Brewing Company
A good bet for rich and flavorful craft beers, this centrally...
|Brewpubs / Beer Gardens||Ashland|
The Nuevo Latino restaurant Tabu keeps busy with revelers into...
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $60 & Up: Cheap Klamath Falls Stay Save with Hotels.com, $15/night less
- Klamath Falls Savings! Book at Days Inn Klamath Falls Fr $56+/Nt Expedia
- $31.95 & up : Full Size rentals in Klamath Falls Hotwire
- 3-Star Shilo Suites Klamath Falls Fr $121+/Nt — $121 Save with Hotels.com, $13/night less
- $26.95 & up : Compact rentals in Klamath Falls — $27 Hotwire