- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
This locally celebrated restaurant features Northwest-driven French cuisine, infused with seasonal, organic meat and produce. Chef-owners Erik Brown and Jamie North prepare a daily-changing menu. You might sample wood-grilled beef tenderloin with sweet-potato-purée, cipollini onions, pickled turnip, and a mustard demi-glace, or truffle-roasted game hen with kale and tarragon jus. Try your best to save room for the warm hazelnut crepes filled with banana ganache and topped with brandy whipped cream.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Save Big This May! Book 3 Nts in Medford Fr $86+/Nt Expedia
- Budget Inn of America in May: $55 & Up Expedia
- $25.95 & up : Full Size rentals in Medford Hotwire
- Medford Savings! Book at Candlewood Suites Medford Fr $106+/Nt — $106 Expedia
- $21.95 & up : Economy rentals in Medford — $22 Hotwire
This past weekend I travelled with a group of friends to Southern Oregon.- started in Eugene We travelled south on I-5 to Oakland, an old historic town. The main street consists mostly of antique stores Read more
Back home safe and sound...had a wonderful trip and enjoyed seeing 'new for us' territories!
We left Sun City at 3 on April 1..Easter Monday and drove to Flagstaff. Desert flowers were beautiful Read more
For the first time in 20+ years, The North entrance of Crater Lake NP has opened before Memorial Day.
By no means is all of the snow in the park melted. The East Rim and Pinnacles roads will remain closed, Read more
· News & Features
Whether as an ending to a South American tour or as a trip of solely outdoor adventures, Patagonia calls ... Read more
The Swiss city of Basel is getting ready to host to the who's who of the art world yet again, with the... Read more
Do you suffer from Vacation Deprivation?... Read more