- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Main City Park. Downtown Gresham's park has more than 20 acres of tree-filled outdoor space for picnics, basketball, and other recreational activities. A 4½-mi stretch of the Springwater Trail Corridor, which runs through the park and connects to a regional 40-mi loop, is a multi-use site for walking, jogging, and biking, and can accommodate wheelchairs. East of I-205 a soft-surface path is set aside for equestrian use. The park is open from sunrise to sunset. 219 S. Main, Gresham, OR, 97080. www.portlandonline.com/parks.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $99-$149 -- Central Oregon Resort w/Mountain Views, 45% Off The Lodge at Eagle Crest