- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Columbia Gorge Bluegrass Festival. One of the premier bluegrass fests in the West takes place in Stevenson, Washington every fourth weekend in July. www.columbiagorgebluegrass.net.
Maryhill Winery Concert Series. Twenty minutes from The Dalles on the Washington side of the Gorge, Maryhill Winery hosts late summer concerts in a cozy, 4,000-person amphitheater. www.maryhillwinery.com.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Visit The Dalles for Less: Hotels Fr $89+/Nt Travelocity