The Oregon Coast Feature
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Top Reasons to Go
A beach for everyone. The Oregon Coast has breathtaking beaches, from romantic, bluffy stretches perfect for linking fingers with loved ones to creature-teeming tide pools great for exploring with kids.
Blow a glass float. Glass artisan shops dot the coastline, where you can craft your own colorful creations.
Ride the dunes. Whether you're a screaming dune buggy passenger or an ATV daredevil, southern Oregon's mountainous sand dunes are thrilling.
Par a hole. Oregon's golf Shangri-la, Bandon Dunes, has four beach courses of pure bliss.
Wine and dine. You don't have to spend a lot to enjoy fresh seafood, rich microbrews, and local wines. There are delicious coastal eateries for every budget.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $43.20 & up : Midsize rentals in North Bend Hotwire
- $39.60 & up : Compact rentals in North Bend — $40 Hotwire
- $54.00 & up : Full Size rentals in North Bend — $54 Hotwire