The Oregon Coast Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Oregon Coast Hotel Reviews
The Oregon Coast offers a pleasant variety of properties for visitors who either wish to wallow in luxury, stay at a beachside golf course, watch storms through picture windows, or take river-running fishing trips. There are plenty of chains in the area, as well as an eclectic assortment of properties: fascinating bed-and-breakfasts hosted by friendly folks with stories to tell, properties perched on cliffs, and hotels set in the midst of wilderness and hiking trails.
Properties in Seaside and Lincoln City fill up fast in the summer, so book in advance. Between June and October hotel rates nudge up for many properties, but with some research you'll find plenty that keep their rates fairly steady throughout the year. Many will require a minimum two-night stay on a summer weekend.
Browse Oregon Coast Hotels
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Quality Inn & Suites at Coos Bay in May: $102 & Up Expedia
- $34.20 & up : Compact rentals in North Bend Hotwire
- $46.20 & up : Full Size rentals in North Bend — $47 Hotwire
- $37.20 & up : Midsize rentals in North Bend — $38 Hotwire