- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Serving possibly the best seafood on the Oregon Coast, chefs Gordon and Lisa Clemente are making a significant critical and popular splash in Astoria. Grounded in Mediterranean cuisine from Italy and the Adriatic Coast, Clemente's inventive specials feature the freshest catches of that day, from a succulent sea-bass salad to a hearty sturgeon sandwich—all dished up for reasonable prices. Dungeness crab cakes stuffed with crab rather than breading, and wild scallop fish-and-chips liven up a varied menu. Not interested in fish? Try the spaghetti with authentic meatballs. The Clementes have a strong commitment to locally sourced ingredients and environmentally-friendly practises.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $42.71 & up : Full Size rentals in North Bend Hotwire
- $34.14 & up : Midsize rentals in North Bend — $35 Hotwire
- $31.28 & up : Compact rentals in North Bend — $32 Hotwire
This past weekend I travelled with a group of friends to Southern Oregon.- started in Eugene We travelled south on I-5 to Oakland, an old historic town. The main street consists mostly of antique stores Read more
Back home safe and sound...had a wonderful trip and enjoyed seeing 'new for us' territories!
We left Sun City at 3 on April 1..Easter Monday and drove to Flagstaff. Desert flowers were beautiful Read more
Just starting to plan a possible drive and wondering if a good time to go to avoid crowds would be the end of August/first of September. Read more
· News & Features
Montenegro is heating up, and for good reason.... Read more
You're all ready to go to Disney—the kids are packed, you've got good walking shoes.... Read more
Love 'em?... Read more